- Scents and Allergies: As guests can suffer from severe sensitivity to perfumed products, including allergic reactions, we ask that you refrain from wearing perfumes, body sprays, colognes, or any other strongly scented personal products.
- No smoking: Calder House will charge a minimum $100 fee to eliminate odours caused by smoking as a consideration to our non–smoking guests. Please smoke outside in designated area.
- Pets: No pets allowed at the Calder House as we have our own. Zen, Leela, and Minou are our resident cats, and live in and out of the house. They are NOT allowed in the guest room and can be sequestered if you have a slight allergy to them. We do not have any carpets in the house and do our best to maintain a dander free zone. We also have one resident dog named Luna who lives outside for the most part.
- Reservation Policy: In order to secure your reservation credit card information must be provided. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, and American Express. The following information will be required: credit card number, date of expiration, name on card, csv number and postal code.
- Payment Policy: Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, or Cash can be used for reservations.
- Reservation Guarantees: All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and subject to taxes of 5% GST.
- Cancellation Policy: For reservations of accommodations, retreats, packages, seven days’ notice is required. Those who do not cancel with this notice will be subject to a one–night charge at full room rate.
- In the event of early departure (incomplete stay) full room rates will be charged for portion of the reservation remaining.